The 18″ Zildjian K Cluster Crash divines dark, trashy, rivet-like textures from the K Series cymbal recipe without the need for holes. Specific hammering clusters around the cymbal’s bow give this K crash a decidedly gnarlier tone and faster response than you’ll find throughout the rest of the series. The raw, unlathed bell (note that patina) exhibits a defined ping and gives this cymbal a great modern look. And just like the rest of the K Series, the Cluster Crash is crafted thin, hand tuned, and traditionally finished for renowned darkness, musicality, and versatility.
Zildjian 18″ K Cluster Crash Cymbal Features:
- Crafted from K Series B20 cymbal bronze
- Hammering clusters impart dark, trashy, rivet-like textures
- Results in a gnarlier tone and quicker response
- Extra-thin, hand tuned, and traditionally finished
- Unlathed bell is visually appealing and tonally exciting
There are no reviews yet.