The YTS-26 combines state-of-the-art production expertise with design elements of Yamaha professional and custom saxophones. The result is an entry-level instrument that delivers the response, intonation and tone needed to help developing musicians achieve success. New features include an improved Low B-C# connection and combine with legendary Yamaha durability make this new saxophone the ideal choice to start your musical journey.
About Yamaha Standard Saxophones
Yamaha Standard Saxophones feature a clear-baked epoxy lacquer finish. Nickel-plated power-forged keys provide excellent durability while the refined tone hole dimensions and placement afford superior intonation. An adjustable thumb rest allows the most comfortable hand and finger position while adjustable screws on the upper and lower stacks provide easy adjustment. Standard Saxophones have a front F key.
- New neck receiver with a durable screw: A redesigned neck receiver promotes a quick response and ease of play while also increasing the durability of the mechanism.
- Adjustable thumb-rest: All Yamaha saxophones feature an adjustable thumb-rest to allow for precise and comfortable hand and fingering position.
- Improved Low B-C# connection: An improved mechanism from low B-C# ensures the consistent closing of the low C# key and promotes a clear response from notes in the low range of the instrument.
- Nickel-plated keys: Durable and resistant to wear.
- Level Standard
- Key Bb
- Neck Standard
- Neck Material Yellow Brass
- Body Material Yellow Brass
- Bell Yellow Brass
- Key Material Yellow Brass
- Key Buttons Polyester
- Finish Nickel-plated (keys); Gold-lacquer (body)
- Tone Holes Drawn
- Auxiliary Keys Front F
- Mouthpiece Yamaha 4C
- Mouthpiece Cap Plastic
- Ligature Yellow brass; Clear lacquer
- Spring Type Stainless steel
- Pad Type Waterproof leather and wool felt with plastic tone boosters
- Bell Decoration Stamped
- Thumb Hook Adjustable plastic
- Pivot Screw Straight-tapered, nylon lock, non-headed (adjustable)
- Mounting Post on body
There are no reviews yet.