A standard trumpet designed to promote proper playing technique and ease of use. The two-piece bell of the YTR-2330 is crafted using state-of-the-art production methods, delivering a consistent, vibrant tone. The balanced weight and addition of an adjustable third valve trigger allows for a natural hand position and promotes proper playing technique, while the water key on the third valve slide adds to the ease of use and over-all playability of the instrument.
About Yamaha Standard Trumpets
The Yamaha Standard Trumpets feature a laser-fused, pluzuma-welded bell for continuous, even vibrations in all registers. Honed valves ensure a precise, airtight fit between
valve casings and pistons. The gold-brass leadpipe and monel alloy pistons are corrosion resistant. Delrin one-piece valve guides provide longer lasting, quieter valve action.
Yamaha YTR-2330 Model Options
Yamaha offers a number of variable options for select instruments.
- YTR-2330S – Same as YTR-2330; except silver-plated
- Yellow brass bell: The newly redesigned, durable yet light two-piece bell is made of yellow brass for optimal playability and to promote good technique and endurance.
- New piston, piston caps and buttons
- New tuning slides: The 2nd and main tuning slides are produced using the same method as high-end Yamaha models, which provides stability, a more refined tonal color and added durability.
- Level Standard
- Key of Bb
- Bore ML: .459″
- Bell Diameter 4 7/8″
- Leadpipe Gold Brass
- Body Material Yellow Brass
- Bell Material Yellow Brass; Pluzuma welded
- Weight Medium
- Key Buttons Plastic
- Finish Gold epoxy lacquer (YTR-2330); Silver (YTR-2330S)
- Pistons/ Valves monel alloy
- Mouthpiece TR-11B4
There are no reviews yet.