A great general use plastic piccolo for any performance situation. With its easy playability, accurate intonation, and characteristic piccolo sound, the YPC-32 is very popular with students as well as doublers. The body is made of sturdy, maintenance-free ABS resin for a sound similar to that of natural wood.
About Yamaha Standard Piccolos
The Yamaha Standard Piccolo features a rich tone and wear-resistant construction, which makes it ideal for outdoor use. Contoured keys provide an excellent feel and improved finger position. Ribbed key post construction adds strength, while maintaining accurate key action.
- YAC PCC-32II Plastic piccolo case
- YAC 1660P Aluminum piccolo cleaning rod
- YAC 1010P Cork grease
- YAC 1099P Polishing cloth
- YAC 1059P Polishing gauze
- Ideal Construction: Yamaha standard piccolos feature a quality tone, perfect for performance situations and their wear resistant construction makes them ideal for marching.
- Ribbed key post construction: Greater body strength and accurate key action
- Split E mechanism: Produces a clearer and more responsive high E
- Concave contoured keys: Excellent feel and precise finger position
- Double bladder pads: Long life and better seating
- Level: Standard
- Key of C
- Body Style: Standard
- Body Material: ABS Resin
- Headjoint: Nickel Silver; Conical Bore
- Key Material: Nickel Silver
- Footjoint: N/A
- Plating: Silver (headjoint and keys)
- Tone Holes: Undercut
- Key System: N/A
- Key Types: Concave contoured with ribbed key post
- Key Mechanism: Split E
- Spring Type: Stainless Steel
- Screw Type: Straight
- Bumper Type: Neoprene
There are no reviews yet.