The popular 567 is a full double horn with a design very similar to the innovative 667V. Though priced as an intermediate model, it is used by some professional players in top orchestras. Its easy response and sure note centering make it ideal for students-while the colorful tone and precise intonation make it attractive to pros. The 567 is an outstanding horn and great value for its price.
About Yamaha Intermediate Horns
Yamaha Intermediate Horns feature a wrap that provides more comfortable hand positioning and smooth airflow. Improved response and intonation is provided by the taper design on the gold-brass leadpipe. The nickel-silver inner and outer slides provide a superior fit with less chance of corrosion. The tapered valve design will provide long wear and protection against leakage. An adjustable 4th rotor thumb lever accommodates any size hand. A well placed water key provides efficient water drainage.
YHR-567 Model Options
Yamaha offers a number of variable options for select instruments.
- YHR-567D – Same as YHR-567; except detachable bell and HRC-57D case
- Leadpipe taper: The taper of the leadpipe improves response and intonation throughout the instrument.
- Wrap: The wrap of this model allows for a more comfortable hand position and smoother air flow.
- Nickel silver inner and outer slides: The use of nickel silver inner and outer slides ensures better fit and less chance of corrosion because nickel-silver is harder and more durable than brass.
- Tapered valves: Tapered valves wear for a long time without air leakage.
- Adjustable 4th rotor thumb lever: The 4th rotor thumb lever can be adjusted to fit any hand size from small student hands to large adult hands.
- Easy response and sure note centering: The ease with which this horn may be played makes it ideal for students.
- Excellent sound in all registers: The combination of the secure high register, strong projection, and quick attack of the Bb horn with the rich, warm timbre of the F horn make the double horn ideal for most playing situations.
- Available feature: The YHR-567 horn is available with a detachable bell (YHR-567D).
- Level: Intermediate Double
- Key of F/ Bb
- Style: Standard
- Bore: 0.472″
- Bell Diameter: 12 1/8″
- Bell throat: Medium
- Leadpipe: Material Gold Brass
- Body/ Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Type: Fixed Detachable (YHR-567D)
- Finish: Clear Epoxy Lacquer
- Mouthpiece: 32C4
- Rotors: (4) Solid
- Rotor Casing: Yellow Brass
- Lever Action: String
- Water Key: Yes
- Features: Adjustable thumb lever
There are no reviews yet.