The 314II is a single horn, making it lightweight and extremely responsive. And it’s pitched in F for a traditional warm French horn sound. Lightweight and less complicated than double horns, the 314II is ideal for new horn students.
About Yamaha Standard Horns
Yamaha Standard Horns feature a wrap that provides more comfortable hand position and smooth airflow. Enhanced response and intonation is provided by the taper design on the gold-brass leadpipe. The nickel-silver inner and outer slides provide a superior fit with less chance of corrosion. The tapered valve design ensures long wear and protects against leakage. The durable clear epoxy lacquer finish provides long-lasting beauty.
- YAC HRC-35 Plastic French horn case
- YAC HR30C4 Horn mouthpiece; flat rim, thin U-shaped cup for good response of student model
- YAC 1002P Rotor oil
- Leadpipe taper: The taper of the leadpipe improves response and intonation throughout the instrument.
- Wrap: The wrap of this model allows for a more comfortable hand position and smoother air flow.
- Nickel silver inner and outer slides: The use of nickel silver inner and outer slides ensures better fit and less chance of corrosion because nickel-silver is harder and more durable than brass.
- Tapered valves: Tapered valves wear for a long time without air leakage.
- Lightweight and least complicated horn to play: The single F horn is preferred for beginners because of its weight and simple configuration. Rich, warm tone Superb flexibility Easy response Accurate intonation
- Rich, warm tone
- Superb flexibility
- Easy response
- Accurate intonation
- Level Standard Single
- Key of F
- Style Standard
- Bore 0.472″
- Bell Diameter 12 1/8″
- Bell throat Medium
- Leadpipe Material Gold Brass
- Body/ Bell Material Yellow Brass
- Bell Type Fixed
- Finish Clear Epoxy Lacquer
- Mouthpiece 32C4
- Rotors (3) Solid
- Rotor Casing Yellow Brass
- Lever Action String
- Water Key No
- Features New lighter ABS case
There are no reviews yet.