The YEP-201 is an excellent alternative for younger players, or when budget is a strong consideration. It is lighter weight than more advanced models making it easier to hold and play, but still features a big full sound, and easy response.
About Yamaha Standard and Intermediate Euphoniums
Reliability and durability are the hallmarks of Yamaha Standard and Intermediate Euphoniums. Features such as pressure-formed tubing for a smoother air flow, a lazer-fused pluzuma-welded bell for even vibrations and honed valves for precise fitting of the piston make these euphoniums perfect for developing musicians while still durable enough to stand up to the tough conditions of school use.
- Honed valves: The precise fit between valve casings and pistons after honing means no air leakage.
- Pressure formed tubing: Perfectly rounded tubing results in less turbulence and a smoother air flow, thus allowing for an excellent scale and reduced resistance.
- Laser-fused pluzuma welded bell: A high-energy laser fuses the brass together for a virtually seamless bell, which allows continuous even vibrations.
- Intonation: The excellent intonation of the YEP-201 helps to foster a feel for correct pitch in beginning players.
- Response: The responsiveness of the YEP-201 assists beginning players in learning the phrasing of the euphonium.
- Lightweight: The student euphoniums are lightweight, making them easier for younger students to handle.
- Available feature: The YEP-201 euphonium is available with a silver-plated finish.
- Level: Standard Euphonium
- Key of Bb
- System: Standard
- Bore: 0.571″
- Bell Diameter: 11″ upright bell
- Leadpipe: Material Gold Brass
- Body/ Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Clear epoxy lacquer; Silver-plating ( YEP-201S )
- Mouthpiece: 48
- Pistons: (3) Nickel-plated, top action
- Valve casing: Yellow Brass
- Features: Marching type model available
There are no reviews yet.