A great Student Violin that is ideal for the young Beginner
This entry-level violin from Yamaha provides young beginners with a quality instrument that plays a satisfying tone, while offering outstanding instrument durability. Each Yamaha violin is handcrafted utilizing the same traditional methods that are used for Yamaha’s high-end violins, ensuring the quality of the instrument. The V3SKA comes complete with case, bow and rosin, so you have everything you need to play right away.
- Wood Bow
- ABS Plastic Shaped Case
- Mini-Rosin (Yamaha Original)
- Available in 1/2, 3/4, 4/4 sizes.
- Superior durability: Woods are thoroughly dried under environmentally controlled conditions to increase durability and to create a reliable instrument that even children can use.
- High quality fittings: Chin rest, pegs and finger board are all made from ebony; offering value that is a step-up from instruments in the same price range.
- Carefully crafted by hand: Our fractional and full-size violins are crafted and finished by hand, to provide young musicians quality, without compromise, in their beginning instrument. These violins use original designs that deliver excellent value and outstanding reliability, which along with their superior quality offers parents peace of mind.
- Easy tuning for beginners with tailpiece adjusters: Tuning for beginners can sometimes be a frustrating experience, so to make tuning as easy as possible, the tailpieces incorporate Wittner-style adjusters on all strings. These tuners make it easier to make fine adjustments to pitch.
- Sets include lightweight case, bow and rosin
- Cases are made of lightweight materials and include a strap to make carrying easy.
- Varnish: Poly Varnish, Plain
- Type: Guarneri del Gesu
- Size: 4/4, 3/4, 1/2
- Top: Spruce
- Back: Maple
- Side: Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Finger Board: Ebony
- Bridge: Yamaha Original
- Tuning Pegs: Ebony
- Tailpiece: 4 Integrated Fine Tuners
- Chin Rest: Ebony
- Strings: D’Addario Prelude
- Fine Tuner: 4 Integrated Fine Tuners
There are no reviews yet.