An ideal viola outfit for the young beginner, the Yamaha AVA5 is a high quality, full bodied viola featuring a fully hand-carved Spruce top, Maple neck, back & sides with solid Ebony fittings and a Wittner tailpiece. The Yamaha AVA5 comes shop-adjusted by Yamaha-trained professionals to meet and exceed MENC standards. Available in 13″, 14″, 15″, 15.5″, 16″, 16.5″ sizes.
Viola Kit Includes:
- Yamaha dart-shaped cloth-covered case
- Backpack-style shoulder straps
- D’Addario Piranito rosin
- Brazilwood bow
- D’Addario Prelude standard strings
String Upgrade Options
- D-J58 ProArte Strings – Great sound and feel with the consistency of a synthetic core. Pro-Arte viola strings have a clear, soft, rich tone.
- D-H410 Helicore Strings – Stranded steel core provides optimum playability and produces a clear, warm tone. Versatile string that works well for a wide variety of playing styles and instruments
- Yamaha 5-year warranty
- Solid Spruce top and Maple back
- Inlaid purfling and oil varnish
- Handcrafted in China
- Available in 13?, 14?, 15?, 15.5?, 16?, 16.5″ sizes
- Top: 5+ years aged Spruce
- Bottom: 5+ years aged Maple (2-piece back)
- Finish: Oil varnish, hand applied
- Setup: Professional adjustment to meet and exceed MENC standards
There are no reviews yet.