MEINL Headliner® Series Bongos are perfect for the student or hobbyist who is looking for a high quality instrument right from the beginning.
- Built for any setting — whether you’re expanding your percussion set up, adding bongos to your drum kit, playing casual jam sessions or stripped-down acoustic music, the Meinl Headliner Series bongos fit into virtually any style in any musical setting
- Rubberwood stave shells (wine red finish, gloss) — solid rubberwood staves are assembled based on uniform qualities like color and grain for a consistent sound — precise proportions allow the drums to complement each other with separate pitches
- Hand-selected buffalo skin heads for a classic sound — outfitted with natural hand-selected buffalo skin heads, the response you get is full of dynamic warmth and depth along with sharp highs and an outstanding feel — the heads measure 6 ¾” and 8”
- Rounded rims (black powder coated steel) — rounded rims sit lower than traditional bongo rims and feature a rounded edge for comfort and control — this design helps you avoid harsh or unwanted contact with the rim as you play with your hands
- Traditional solid block connection — the two individual drums are attached with a solid wood block connection, a style that has been utilized for decades among top recording and touring artists — this connection block will work with any bongo stand
There are no reviews yet.