This drum kit ready set of HCS brass cymbals provides the building blocks for drummers to start bringing cymbals into their set ups. Included in the box set are a 14″ hi hat pair and an 18″ crash/ride with a FREE 14” crash. The hi-hats have a crisp “chick” with a nice slosh when played open. HCS crash/rides deliver a warm crash sound with a medium sustain. Playing on top of the cymbal gives drummers a riding effect with a cutting ping and musical bell. The FREE 14” crash is great for blending in quick crashing accents to your grooves without overpowering. HCS cymbals are crafted in Germany with a durable brass alloy that has a responsive touch with an unmatched sound quality in this range. Geared toward beginners, Meinl HCS cymbals stand up to the brunt of sticks while maintaining their musical tone.
- Basic set for drums — the Meinl HCS Basic Set includes 14″ hihats (top and bottom), an 18″ crash/ride and FREE 14″ crash — this set includes all the basic components needed for a drum set along with a bonus 14″ crash
- Designed for beginners and students — Meinl HCS cymbals are designed for beginner and student musicians using a durable brass alloy that maintains its tone while holding up to the brunt of drum sticks — these cymbals are ideal for any style of music
- Made in Germany — when you open the box, the first thing you will notice is these cymbals bear the exact same markings as professional Meinl cymbals — they feature the large Meinl stamp and a smaller laser engraved logo with the text “Made in Germany”
- Full range of sounds — unique to this price range, HCS cymbals offer all of the cymbal types and sizes normally found in professional set ups to beginners — from trash crashes and splashes to bells and chinas, any sound option is within reach
- Great for instructors — Meinl HCS cymbals are made for new players who are learning their way around the drum set — teachers will find these to be an outstanding affordable solution to outfit their lesson sets with in a studio or classroom
There are no reviews yet.