Tired of thin, weedly cajon tones that disappear into a mix? Sweetwater has the lowdown on the Meinl Backbeat Bass Cajon, a special cajon that’ll help your palm strikes and bass tones stand out. This sub cajon’s wood construction and built-in bass port work together to deliver a warm, fat sound that’s big on punch and rich in earthy harmonics. Inside, adjustable micro-coiled steel strings give the Backbeat Bass Cajon a cutting snare tone for cafe/club appearances or a woodier, boxier Peruvian sound for traditional percussion settings. The port doubles as a convenient option for stage miking when you really want to capture the “chuff” of those heart-stopping bass notes.
- Ported wood construction delivers massive bass and earthy harmonics
- Built to help bass tones and palm strikes stand out in a mix
- Mic-friendly bass port adds depth to acoustic performances
- Excels for contemporary kick-and-snare cajon effects
- Adjustable micro-coiled steel strings give this cajon a cutting snare tone
- Can also be dialed in to mimic more traditional Peruvian cajon sounds
There are no reviews yet.