The new Majestic Concert Black Series 5 octave marimba features the choice of a Padauk or Rosewood bar set, all at pricing that is within reach of many schools looking to acquire a 5 octave model. These marimbas take the best Majestic sonic and aesthetic details and bring them to a simple and thoughtful instrument. The integrated bar geometry facilitates precision tuned bars for a rich, warm tone throughout the range of the instrument. The free-floating bar post design adds to the resonance of each bar. The sturdy solid wood end pieces and rails on the frame offer excellent stability. The frame also includes a hand crank height adjustment on both sides allowing the perfect level adjustment to the individual player. Tunable low end resonators.
- Solid wood end pieces and rails with heavy duty legs and cross bar provide maximum stability and reliability.
- Fine-tunable resonators below A2 can be adjusted to temperature and humidity in order to achieve maximum projection and sustain.
- 5.0 Octave
- Rosewood Bars
- Rails with Re-Leveling Adjustment
- Leg Assembly: Dual Crank-up Height Adjustment
- Black Finish Resonators
- Range: C2 – C7
- Bar Width: 76-41mm
- Tuning Range: C2- G#2
- Tuning Cap: Lower Half Octave
- Height Range: 84 – 106 cm
- Resonator: Black
There are no reviews yet.