Teller are manufacturers of musical instrument parts and particularly see themselves as bridge makers.
- The family originally comes from the former heart of the German instrument making industry: Schönbach in the Egerland, where instruments have been made since the 16th century.
- Since the 18th century, the family has been involved in all facets of instrument making: as string makers, violin makers, zither makers, guitar makers, etc. and as documents prove, they are a family of bridge makers in their now sixth generation.
- It might sound a little too romantic, but the Teller’s have always highly valued family. They have worked together and passed on their knowledge.
- Even today, Teller’s workshop is located in one of the centers of German instrument making: Bubenreuth.
- This is where they manufacture most of their instrument parts and every single one of their bridges. Everything is completely “Made in Bubenreuth”.
- While working closely together with their most experienced employees, they also personally lay hands on their product – starting from the beginning where it is still part of the rooted tree, to the moment when it is being delivered to you.
There are no reviews yet.