Designed to optimize pedalboard real estate, the RockBoard Flat XLR Cables combine super flat XLR plugs and a space-saving rectangular cable profile. The specially designed super flat XLR plugs fit through the slot grid on top of the RockBoard pedalboards and can be used on compact mixers, patchbays, or anything else to save space and to keep the setup tidy and neat looking. The Flat XLR Cables can also be used on stage, as a microphone cable, XLR patch cable, or in any other application where a standard XLR cable is required.
- flat XLR cable with rectangular profile and super compact XLR plugs
- XLR plugs fit through the slot grid on top of the RockBoard pedalboards
- gold-plated XLR connectors
- flat rectangular cable prevents cable preakage and jams
- 2 flexible copper conductors 20 x 0.12 mm (36 AWG)
- twisted copper shielding 64 x 0.12 mm (36 AWG)
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- plug dimensions (L x W x H): male: 40 x 24 x 18 mm / 1 9/16″ x 15/16″ x 11/16″, female: 43 x 24 x 18 mm / 1 11/16″ x 15/16″ x 11/16″
- length: 90 cm / 35 7/16″
There are no reviews yet.